Erwin Suh, MD is Board Certified by the American Academy of Ophthalmology. Dr. Suh completed his undergraduate education at John Hopkins University. He then graduated from and received his medical degree at Georgetown University. After completing his internship at St. Barnabas Medical Center, he received his ophthalmology residency training at New York University Medical Center.
• Current member of The American Academy of Ophthalmology
• Current member of The Delaware Academy of Ophthalmology
• Current member of The Medical Society of Delaware
• Former President of the Delaware Academy of Ophthalmology
• Affiliated with Christiana Care Health System, Limestone Medical
Center, and St. Francis Hospital
You can trust our professional ophthalmologist for all your eye surgery needs, including laser refractive surgery, surgical treatment of glaucoma, cataract surgery, and oculoplastic surgery.
Look to our trusted eye care center for all your eye exam and procedure needs! We also have top-quality contact lenses! Contact us to schedule your service. Our friendly team is also happy to answer any questions or concerns you have. We accept most major insurance companies.